The Stark Elementary School was named for Governor Lloyd C. Stark (1937-1940). It original was the primary school with classrooms, auditorium/gym on the ground floor and the second floor was part of the dormitory. In 1993, the Legislature made an initial appropriation of $2.1 million to build a new facility since it was realized that Stark Hall was no longer adequate.
Former Stark Elementary School
In 1997, the new Stark Hall building was completed. They were able to save the auditorium/gym of the original structure. Stark Hall now houses our Pre-Kindergarten through Fifth grade along with the Health Center.
Current Stark Hall Auditorium and Gym (preserved from original building)
Current Stark Hall - Elementary School